Trauma Informed Services
for Children, Adolescents and Adults in King and Snohomish County, State of Washington
Spectrum Psychological Associates is a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals based in King and Snohomish Counties. We provide comprehensive behavioral health services, including trauma informed therapy, psychological evaluations, and outpatient psychiatric medication management for adults over the age of 18.
We believe providing specialty services and focusing on the unique needs of each individual ensures the best outcome possible, regardless of the reason for seeking mental health treatment or medication management.
Range of Services
- Healing from the effects from one or more traumatic events
- Being less overwhelmed by emotions and are struggling to cope
- Difficulty adjusting to life transitions such as divorce, medical diagnosis, or grief and loss
- Seeking accurate diagnosis and treatment related to academic difficulties, relationship problems, identity development or legal proceedings
- Interested in specialized treatments, such as EMDR, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, or Art Therapy
- Forensic assessment and consultation services
- Students or organizations seeking consultation, supervision, and training opportunities
- Adult psychiatric medication management
Spectrum Psychological Associates:
Spectrum Psychiatric Associates: